Get some Super-Selling Best-Practices from a Shop with 11,000+ sales...
Want to make those sales that we long for?? But how do you do it? Is there a magic button you can push? ⇣ ⇣
Sort of. But it’s not always an EASY button. It can be FUN tho 😉 (Who doesn’t like pressing buttons!!)
In this episode, Brett of Tiny Toes shares what she’s discovered in her 7 years on Etsy. During that time, she’s made OVER 11,000 sales.
BUT…She admits her first year was very disappointing! And she’ll share what she did to turn it around.
Brett holds nothing back and I’m confident you’re going to get some inspiration that will BOOST your Etsy selling dreams!
Listen now 😊 ⇡
Outline of This Episode
- [1:51] The most important thing for making your Etsy shop profitable
- [3:58] The “make it easy for your customer” approach that works
- [5:15] Do your product images appear fresh and up with the latest design trends?
- [6:31] Caring about your customer’s desires is always worth it
- [10:02] How you can tell if you need to improve your content (products)
Resources & People Mentioned
GIVE ME YOUR ADVICE ABOUT ETSY HERE 😊And become my next official Podcast Guest!
- PLEASE go and check out Brett’s store and say “hi”! : https://www.etsy.com/shop/TinyToesDesign
- Corona-proof your Etsy business here
- Get more traffic with this free Pinterest webinar