Make Your Etsy Holiday Shipping And Packing Headaches Go Away!
I’ve been there. Sitting in the floor, boxes and bubble wrap and packaging tape and products all around me. And it never ends…
ALL DAY. EVERY DAY. ⇣
Can you relate?
This episode of the podcast outlines lessons learned when it comes to packaging, shipping, long days of order fulfillment…not to mention ALL THE paper cuts.
THIS could make the holiday sales season an enjoyable thing. Truth.
Outline of This Episode
- [0:24] It could be too late for this year, but start thinking about next year NOW!
- [1:15] Inventory recommendations: order LOTS more than usual
- [2:20] Can you source a second supplier? It’s a good idea
- [4:27] When you’re packing boxes all day long, it’s no fun. Do this instead
- [6:13] What to do if you can’t use Print On Demand: Be more efficient with your packing
You don’t have to do all the crazy things with packaging this time of year
All day, every day packing and shipping is a PAIN in the ass...(and other places too@) But we’ve all been there. You may be there right now.
It’s important to make your customer’s experience with your brand unique and special, but let’s be real - they don’t really CARE about the cards and other stuff you put into the packages this time of year.
Really, they don’t.
I’ve got a story to tell you about how I added special stuff to my packaging and saw ZERO return on that investment of time and money. Save yourself some grief and listen to this advice. ⇡
Resources & People Mentioned
- Printful - Print on Demand
- Print Aura - Print on Demand
- Change THIS to 3X your Etsy sales
- This will explain why a website for your Etsy shop is a BAD idea
Connect With Jenni
Are You Subscribed to the Podcast? Get Custom Etsy Advice in Your Headphones Each Week!
Here’s Why the Podcast is the best choice for your shop:
Bottom Line – Cheaper Etsy Help = BIGGER PROFITS ⇣
⇡ Costs Matter…A LOT! ⇡
There’s no getting around it: the LESS you SPEND on your Etsy shop, the more PROFIT you can take home.
Every business *desperately wants* LOW cost and HIGH profits. The podcast is designed to support YOUR Etsy sales each step of the way, and it’s a wallet-friendly $11 per month.
You can use the podcast to learn your way around Etsy…if you just do ONE small thing PER WEEK for your shop, you’ll be raking in MORE money, WAY faster!