Secret Sauce Tip: More Etsy Listings = More Sales.
I know, I know. It sounds too simple, but hear me out here.
No, wait, actually: Hear Jessica out. Her point is fundamental, powerful, and *full of possibility.*
What she points out is that if you have products with OPTIONS (color, size, type of material, etc.) then you should be creating listings for ALL of those at once.
Why? Hit the play button and let’s mull it over together!
Outline of This Episode
- [1:20] Why you simply have to “list” things. It’s basic, but vital
- [2:21] Keep in mind how lazy Etsy buyers can be
- [5:01] Simple ways to multiply your listings without having to create new products
- [6:28] Amazing things can happen when you do this. Here’s an example
Resources & People Mentioned
GIVE ME YOUR ADVICE ABOUT ETSY HERE
- Jessica’s Etsy shop: Bless Studio
- How to set up Google Analytics for your shop
- Deciding what to sell on Etsy
- SEO Updates on your Etsy shop are not all that hard