Kathy will show you how to organize your Etsy tasks so they don't take over your life.
I am so super excited about what’s coming your way on this episode.
I had a brain-child, a brain-storm, a brain-explosion (in a good way) …🤯🤯🤯
And realized that if anyone would know what it’s like out there in the Etsy-o-sphere, it would be YOU, my listeners!
So I asked YOU to provide me your best insights into selling on Etsy.
And now, you can guest on my podcast in ONE CLICK, on this page here 😊
This episode is just that - YOUR insights and tips based on what’s going on with Etsy NOW.
We’re gonna start with a listener and Etsy seller, Kathy from Luckiest Duck.
She’s got a great tip to share about the BIGGEST thing she wished someone had told her about before she started her Etsy shop.
Are you ready to uncover some Etsy seller gossip with me??
Outline of This Episode
- [1:40] For apparel of any kind, how do you keep it organized and clean?
- [5:59] Avoid the embarrassment of sending out a dirty or damaged item
- [6:24] Organization tips for “make it as you go” handmade products
Resources & People Mentioned
GIVE ME YOUR ADVICE ABOUT ETSY HERE 😊And become my next official Podcast Guest!
- PLEASE go and check out Kathy’s store and say “hi”! : https://www.etsy.com/shop/LuckiestDuck2
- Corona-proof your Etsy business here
- Get more traffic with this free Pinterest webinar