Today we’re doing our FIRST EVER audio-style Six Minute Makeover…and it’s ALL about what to do when you’ve DONE EVERYTHING.
Meaning your shop looks great, things are on point, you followed all the instructions and…
You’re STILL not seeing any results! ⇣
So what can you do when GETTING SHIT DONE isn’t working for you??
Does that mean Etsy won’t work for you? Was this all a waste of time??
Find out how to make all your hard work, *ahem* ACTUALLY start WORKING for you…Listen to today’s episode ⇡ (up there!) to see what you should do next.
Our Next Episode is Going to Guide You Through Why Etsy Takes So Long, and How You Can Speed it Up 😊
This is a free podcast episode about leveling up on Etsy. It is being sent to paying and non-paying subscribers, so everyone can get a sense for how it works and what the content is like.
This is what’s coming up in the next episode (for paid subscribers only) ⇣
- Why THE HELL does Etsy take so long to work?
- How long should I expect it to take? (like for real??)
- What can I do while I’m waiting? (that isn’t awful and boring?)
- How can I speed it up, like NOW…? (I’ll take some profit now, PUH-LEASE!)
If you want to receive MORE ways to level up on Etsy and ⇡ ALL THAT CONTENT moving forward, make sure you are subscribed.
Next week’s podcast (about why Etsy takes so long and what you can DO about it) will only be sent to PAID subscribers.
Wanna see what else you get with an UNLIMITED subscription?
⇣ When you’re done listening, here’s a goodie bag!
We talked about some fixes that Etsy sellers often half-ass (or just don’t do quite right) in this episode. Here are some articles that can help you get it right!
- Not sure if you’re priced right…or even how to tell? Here’s an article that can help you Get Pricing RIGHT.
- Yes…adding Etsy items is a NON-NEGOTIABLE task, that you will need to do at least once every month. Here’s an article about WHY it’s important to add more items.
- Wanna see why most new shops FAIL really really badly? It’s totally related to what we talked about in the Podcast episode!
- Bottom line: working for yourself is HARD. But I’m betting that you’ve been through WORSE than this! See what you can expect when you work for yourself, and what you’ll probably go through to succeed.