If Your Etsy Shop isn’t making a Profit…Then nothing works!
Almost every Etsy seller I’ve met reaches a point in their business where they feel like they should be making way more money than they are.
There’s a really common *MISTAKE* that prevents Etsy sellers from making the mola they deserve: ⇣ ⇣
- Traffic to their Etsy shop is good.
- Sales are consistent.
- But cash flow SUUUUCKS.
SOOO….What’s up with THAT?!?!
It could be a lot of things, but most of the time its one of these ⇣…
- Your items are not priced high enough
- You’re spending TOO MUCH TIME making your items (and it’s decapitating your profit!!)
- You don’t have the RIGHT kind of products in your store
Listen up my fellow Etsy-ers… this episode is to help you get your bearings on the finances in your business.
It’s time for you to have the Etsy happiness you’re looking for 😊
Outline of This Episode
- [0:39] The story of an Etsy seller who made TONS of sales but NO profit
- [3:22] Why handmade items can be a *BIG FAT* problem when it comes to profit
- [5:43] Digital downloads: Your pricing will make or break digital sales
Resources & People Mentioned
- Make a sale everyday using Pinterest
- Have you grabbed my simple guide for growing your Etsy shop in the next 6 months?